Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bunch of free sounds from the "Minilogue Movements"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris1a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Bunch of free sounds from the "Minilogue Movements" Reply with quote

Here be a bank with a bunch of sounds for yer silverware!
Dropbox link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10039217/ChrisG_12_Minilogue_Movements_Presets.zip

Should you wish to continue, you can find plenty more sounds for yer silverware here: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105811 Cool

Last edited by chris1a on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
wizeutropio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the new sounds. I don't understand how to add them to my sound library without losing mine... Could you explain? Thanks
chris1a

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizeutropio wrote:
Thanks for the new sounds. I don't understand how to add them to my sound library without losing mine... Could you explain? Thanks

Hey shoot I missed this post, really sorry! Open the bank using the official Minilogue librarian from korg.com, you can preview the sounds ny just clicking on any of them, they will pop up on your Minilogue, but will not erase anything, as long as you do not use the "write" buttons your Minilogue is safe.

The first step is to make a full backup of your Minilogue. Unless you've turned this option off in the librarian, everytime you open it, it will retrieve all the current presets on your ML, if it doesn't just press the "recieve all" button. After that, menu->save as.. in the librarian, and save the bank to your computer. Now you can revert back to that bank should anything go wrong.

In the librarian you can do things like mark several presets, drag them to new presets slots and so on. You can also mark a preset and save it in single-preset format. Single-preset files can be dragged onto the korg librarian window and it will add those presets to the bank you have currently open in the librarian. You can send single presets to your ML as well btw, don't need to send the whole bank. And so on.

With a bit of tinkering around with the librarian, you can "build" a bank with presets from varous sources.

Hope it helped!
wizeutropio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. Everything worked perfectly!
chris1a

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizeutropio wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Everything worked perfectly!

Awesome, glad to hear! If there are any issues just shoot me a mail, or twitter etc. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: