Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any interest in commercial patches for KingKorg?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KingKORG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricWatkins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:27 am    Post subject: Any interest in commercial patches for KingKorg? Reply with quote

I'm just asking. I bought my KK last year, but am just now getting around to programming it for the standards I really enjoy, and I'm finding my way around the synth fairly well. So far I have created patches for stuff like Tom Sawyer, Subdivisions, Why Can't this be Love, Love Walks In, 1984, Jump, Rebel Yell, and a few others. Is there a market for patches like these? If so, I could maybe come up with more 80s-type of material. Just asking. Maybe it's too easy to share these days to make any money, but there was a guy making 80's sound sets for the Motif series that were great. I was thinking of doing what I could for the KK. Let me know what you think.

I can obviously provide some audio demos.
Willvandervliet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=600608#600608
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KingKORG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: