Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New LCD, or New Touchscreen?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
midinut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: New LCD, or New Touchscreen? Reply with quote

I've dug around and searched this forum until I'm blue in the face. I see where lots of people here seem to have had problems with the touch screen in their M3s, but relatively few have had actual LCD problems. My M3-73 was stored (in my house, not an attic or garage) for several years and upon cleaning it up and hooking it up recently, I noticed the screen just doesn't look right. I am attaching a couple of photos in hopes that someone can identify what my problem is. After reading about all you EEs that have fixed these yourselves, I figure I'll leave it to an authorized Korg repair center (once I find one close). I'm just curious if you all think it's the touchscreen or the display. I can still grab a slider with my finger and it works. I am having a bit** of a time getting the menu in the upper right corner to work. Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks in advance.

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: