Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Set Keeps Corrupting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HerrTipple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Sample Set Keeps Corrupting Reply with quote

Hi,

Last night I was working with my ES2 and when I was finished I pressed 'write all samples'. The system got to 98% and then glitched out. I pulled out the batteries and reset and found the samples set was corrupt. I was pretty annoyed, but glitches happen so I made a copy of my pattern set (was getting worried) and then recreated the sample set using one of the editors and loaded everything back up again. I chopped some of my samples up again (the editor I used on my Mac does not have a chop feature) and pressed 'write all samples' again and it glitched out again, this time at 80%.
I have tried everything I could think of to fix this; I did a factory reset then went back to the current firmware version, I reformatted the SD card and then copied everything over again and still every time I boot up, re-chop my samples and then press 'write all samples' it glitches out again at 80%.

Is there anything I can do or is this a warranty fix?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: