Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oasys Guru help: Ribbon, Note mapper,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltd1002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Oasys Guru help: Ribbon, Note mapper, Reply with quote

Hello, need some help from my fellow Oasys users.

1) I loved the k2500 long ribbon and wanted to replicate it with the Oasys. the Oasys has lots of controllers, joysticks, small ribbon and the vector but they dont seem to do justice to the smooth pitch bend of a long ribbon. I thought may be if I can reprogram the Vector Joystick I can get some mileage and recreate it by being able to bend through spinning it around (if you get what I mean!). Any suggestion on how I can do it?

2) I often use Karma as a simple drum Arpeggiator. but dont like necessary the combination of kicks, snare, cymbals etc...Is there a way I can change a SINGLE note (i.e. a snare, or cymbal). is there a way to do it in song or combi mode?

thanks a bunch!

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: