Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG EXB MOSS Board - selling price?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
themusicman2001
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: KORG EXB MOSS Board - selling price? Reply with quote

Hey all

Long time no visit! Hope you are all doing well here, glad to see the site still doing well.

Just curious as to what price anyone suggests the KORG EXB MOSS board should sell at please? I am selling mine and want to place on eBay but have no idea as to asking price. I see a few have recently sold in the USA for $399 which is around £325, but I am not after that much.

What price would people here suggest I ask please?

Thanks all.

John
JohnnyAardvark
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John.

Those that remember me will be surprised that I'm posting a reply as it's also been a very long time since I visited... tried to give up my addiction to forums 😉

Any how... I bought a MOSS a few months back for around £200 UK. I followed them for a while on eBay and saw the silly prices. I think they sometimes go for a little more than that but I remember when I could have bought one direct from Ishibashi for around 170 before they stopped making them... around that time they started to include them as a package worth the triton extreme.

Search in ebay. Refine search to include completed sales and see what they have gone for.

Regretted not getting one when I could have done. I'm a bit late to the game but enjoying the sounds I am getting out of one now.

HTH

Steve
Escapegoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you're updating this old thread, maybe this is useful:

I've sold two EXB-MOSS boards on Ebay in the last few months: both went for £275-285. There's still solid demand for them.

(For me, they came fitted in two synths - a used Karma and Triton I bought late last year. Selling the MOSS boards, meant I got the Karma for about £60 and the Triton rack for about £100.

So the moral of this story is widen your Ebay search to include the synths that might have them fitted and check the listing very closely - or ask the seller about any boards fitted to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: