Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Minilogue Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: New Minilogue Problems Reply with quote

I've just received my Minilogue, but OOTB there seems to be a few issues.

It has the latest firmware, but the VCA click is still very noticeable, the envelopes constantly re start from zero (I tied the Portamento @ zero suggestion, but that just puts the synth into legato mode)

But the main problem I have is the Pitch Bend "Lever", it's hit and miss weather it decides to center itself - most of the time, it doesn't and puts the synth out of tune unless I jiggle it a bit.

I really don't want to send it back, but these issues need a fix ASAP Rolling Eyes
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Joystick will be mechanical which you already know but the click, I was under the impression that was minimized with a software upgrade a revision or so ago. I will assume you will be returning but how long did it take to get this one? Major bummer? What do you think of the rest of the board? Have you seen this tear down? He actually adds some heat shrink to the little sticks spring post a bit after 4:15 into it if I remember correctly.
minilogue tear down
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent back Sad

I've not had much luck with Korg synths recently - First, it was the KARP and now this. Maybe I'm just too fussy.
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More then likely you just know what you want and need and the latest Korgs don't fulfill those needs. I don't call that fussy, its your money and when spending you should get what you need and want, otherwise the money wasn't well spent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: