Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with connections/interfaces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Routing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:32 am    Post subject: Help with connections/interfaces Reply with quote

Hello, I have been searching for this answer and am just not finding it yet.
Will korg gadget sync midi clock with external hardware such as loopers, fx pedals, synths and sequencers? Also, how to best make this connection happen?

I am currently using an iPad mini 4 with an m-audio oxygen 49 using the apple camera connection kit. I know there has to be some way to use this and have some 5pin outs but I can't find it. Help would be definitely appreciated.

Thank you.
rozzilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunatly you cannot get a midi out with your current hardware. you might use a class compliant midi interface for your ipad then connect oxygen keyboard to it or look for a keyboard with clock generation (keystep) for simple cck connection. maybe you can also count on wifi/ bluetooth midi for ipad but im not very informed on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: