Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OASYS76: Keybed removal instructions, for cleaning?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rav2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: OASYS76: Keybed removal instructions, for cleaning? Reply with quote

Hi all good folks out there,

I would appreciate to know some instructions for keybed removal / key contact cleaning on an OASYS 76.
Has anyone already performed such a keybed removal on the O76?
Any hints will be helpful, starting from which bolts to remove on the underside. Pictures would be nice as well.

Winter season is cleaning season Very Happy

I intend to start this project over christmas 2016/2017, and will probably post some instructions once I am done. An alternative suggestion would be to utilize this thread for a regular progress update with this project, if this is of any interest? I have received notice that the intermittent velocity issue I am observing for quite a while now (see one of my other posts) could actually really be connected to some dust buildup inside the O. From the far angle, it sure looks clean inside, but I did never get into the keybed so far, due to a missing instructional guide.

Anyways, this is what I plan to change up next ... . Stay tuned Sounds Good.

Best wishes in the meantime!
Shine on,
Rav2
DAW: Juggling between FL 12 and Reaper.
jbeliz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pretty simple just take of the first screws going across the bottom of the keyboard keybed there should be 2 screws lined up across from each other going accross the bottom should be maby about 10 screws, that will loosen up your keybed and joystick and cd drive and you can then slide out the keybed backwards and just prop it up as for the cleaning maybe just a little alcohol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: