Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

She's gone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonLlama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: She's gone Reply with quote

I sold my E2. Why?

• I did not get used to the colors of the LEDs. BLUE/RED/MAGENTA for various states (ON, OFF, ACTIVE PART, RUNNING LED etc.) did not work out for me. On the developer side I would have used one more LED.
  • The clicking-noise on the start of the waveform killed it for me. I did not get one straight psytrance bassline-bassdrum-combo out of this thing where all notes sounded equal.
  • Modulation is bad. I simply do not want to decode "SawDnBLevel" every time. I don't want to scroll through 72 parameters to find my target. I don't want to decode "32" into "Could be 1/4 sync?". I had an ESX, this was way better realized there.
  • There is no help when editing a sequence. No shift up/down, no left/right, no "copy bar 1 to bar 2". This is firmware. Not hardware. I wanted to shift a sequence two beats. Had to write it down and enter it again.

If KORG really releases another firmware I will come back, but to a E2S. If anyone wants to butcher my patterns, here they are:

http://midimonster.de/Daten/electribe_allpattern.e2allpat
Poumtschak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity. I like your patterns more than most factory ones. Very polished.

Thanks for sharing these. Very Happy
DemonLlama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for your comment. I'm very pleased to hear this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: