Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

turn off factory patterns and/or switch banks to record patt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: turn off factory patterns and/or switch banks to record patt Reply with quote

I'm new on the Korg MS. I have been working with manual but still don't get it. I simply cannot figure out how to record a pattern with a certain loaded sample -- a bass in this case. When I follow instructions to "record pattern" there's already a pattern there - made by KORG I suppose. I've switched banks with the EDIT and WRITE instructions -- Can anyone point me to WHERE this information is? Just super-simple and complete instructions:
() choose a sound (in keyboard mode) - sample plays over whole keyboard
() set a destination and record a pattern with the chosen sound
() save the pattern in a bank of my choice
() record another pattern at a different destination (I know I can't play them at the same time)
All instructions I've found assume I know this much already or the instructions don't give the final "button push" to get you saved and back ready to record.
I have been combing forums but all questions/ answers seem to assume I can do this. Any clues appreciated.-Marian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: