Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future feature requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tik777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Future feature requests Reply with quote

Hi, own Korg gadget and all the gadgets, after much Useage I have suggestions about futures I'd like to see added.

1. bilboa-needs attack envelope, also needs to be able to sample, also needs a folder hierarchy to store user files instead of clumping everything into one folder.

2. Sequencer: needs copy paste of entire sections, as it is...the process of building a song is tedious and uninteresting...also the tracks need to be able to switch to entire song length, so that solos can be performed without picking them together and having them split where a verse meets a chorus. I find linear mode to be much quicker for making songs in other apps...such as nanostudio, bm2, Auria pro, cubasis, and anything on a daw like Logic Pro etc.

3. Drum units need to stem out for each drum...so we don't have to have a drum machine for each drum track.

4. Audio tracks were initially promised...still haven't made it to the party.

5. The light on the side chain compressor needs to be more visible to better show activity.

6. a better sampler with some slicing, synth, and audio warping capabilities would be super dope, but I won't hold my breath or die without it...laughing out loud

It's a great app...but as with anything there are a few little things that need fixing.

Thank you for your time
JJ1975NL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. looping samples

2. Really being able to chop up samples in Abu Dhabi (or a better, new sampler) Not being restricted bij the markers Abu Dhabi puts in automatically.

3. Audio tracks!
Tik777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:54 am    Post subject: markers Reply with quote

JJ1975NL wrote:
1. looping samples

2. Really being able to chop up samples in Abu Dhabi (or a better, new sampler) Not being restricted bij the markers Abu Dhabi puts in automatically.

3. Audio tracks!

You can move the chop markers in abu dhabi, just press [marker] on the lower right of the waveform screen in abu dhabi. hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: