Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe Sampler2 SD Card issues: can't save user soundbank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucilloStardust

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Electribe Sampler2 SD Card issues: can't save user soundbank Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm literally down for this... I can't really explain how, but my Electribe Sampler 2 seems that can't save imported samples. When I switch off the machine it lost all the imported samples saved in the User Soundbank (from 500 to 999). So, initially the Electribe recognizes the SD (a Kingston 4gb sdhc class4) with the samples, I'm able to import them in the soundbank, but then when I switch off/on the machine It's like anything was saved in the allocated user memory.
I tryed another sd card and I did a factory reset but nothing has changed...
Seems a serious software problem..
Please help me! Thank you...
Z7A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, you have to press Meny/Enter, go to DATA UTILITY, and then EXPORT ALL SAMPLE. It will create a file called e2sSample.all which is loaded upon startup.

If you don't want to use the factory samples anymore (they take up lots of space/time) you may want to download an empty e2sSample.all file and put on your SD card before you start sampling. And check out the softwares available for editing your sample libraries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: