Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L/R out is bad. Indv.3/4 works great.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:32 am    Post subject: L/R out is bad. Indv.3/4 works great. Reply with quote

Old issue of L/R output going bad while manageable after coaxing.
That changed today when i could not get the outputs to correct by the usual coaxing.

So i went to Global mode audio page and routed L/R mains to Indiv.3/4 and got perfect, balanced and loud sound.
Not going to take it in for service unless i lose the Indv. 1/2 & 3/4 outputs as well.
Headphones also have the same issue as L/R main output.
Right side works and left side does not. I think at one time it was the left side working and right side quiting.
And it used to always correct itself after some coaxing. But not today. I will try tomorrow.
I will not be able to get it serviced until May or June when i get back to USA. And maybe i won’t have enough time for service, between getting back and leaving again.
So i plan on managing with rerouting the outputs until i lose those options or an easy opportunity comes up for getting kronos in for service.

3.5 years before my first real fault in Kronos. But still i have a way around it.
The only prior issues have been software glitches that all got worked out or worked around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: