Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arp Odyssey transpose on keyboard with SQ-1 sequencer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bassface78

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 am    Post subject: Arp Odyssey transpose on keyboard with SQ-1 sequencer! Reply with quote

I was watching you tube and a user named Mojave discovered a patch that allows you to change the pitch of the sequence with the Arp Odyssey keyboard vs adjusting the pitch using the sequencer.

Here is a photo of the patch:

Go to this link: http://www.utput.net/myody.jpg

Let me know if this doesn't work thanks!
Current instruments: Fender Blacktop Bass 4-string, Arp Odyssey, Latin Percussion Matador Bongs, Doumbek, Hohner harmonica, Digitech bp-80 bass multi effects pedal, dunlop mxr carbon copy delay, SQ-1 Sequencer Korg, Fender Rumble 40 Bass Combo Amp-Also Had a Korg mini MS-20.

Previously owned several other Fender Jazz Basses, Ibanez bass, Peavey bass, unbranded headless bass, old school Yamaha drum machines 1980's. Casio SK-1 was my first synth circa 1985. Also had a Fender USA Strat 1986.
mantrak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it DOES NOT WORK due to the unfortunate original odyssey design - when plugged, the cv input jack cuts off the keyboard

which makes sq1 bad choice for arp odyssey (or axxe) in particular

to get around this you would need external cv summing - not a simple solution

NOTE: no problem if you are using almost any korg, roland or moog - most of them sum their cv in with keyboard
ARP AXXE, Korg ARP Odyssey
Hammond B3 + Leslie 122 + Leslie 142
Rhodes MK1 73, Wurlitzer model 270
franceshgfiore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the Korg USB-MIDI Driver, I personally haven't installed it on Windows 11 yet, but I know that many people have successfully installed it without any major problems. However, I would recommend checking Korg's website for any information or updates on compatibility with Windows 11 before proceeding. In general, I have an assumption that encryption keys can help for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: