Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP3 - saving samples with slicing and start point possible?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
efoggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: KP3 - saving samples with slicing and start point possible? Reply with quote

hi

i have a KP3 and have been using it to edit 'seamless' loops - its so fun and tactile compared to doing it on Ableton!

the only problem is, i can't figure out how to save the sample to the SD card and therefore computer with the slicing and start point settings intact.

if i save after doing the slicing, the sample that arrives on my computer has not retained the slicing and start point.

if i resample in the KP3 first, the sample includes a glitch or repeated section - i am guessing this is because i have reduced its length to less that 16 counts using the slicing.

is there a way to either save the sample in its sliced form in the KP3, and then save that to the card (like 'truncating'?? on SP-404 i think)

OR a way to export the sample with the slicing and start point intact?

thanks!

>> newbie so forgive me if this is obvious, i can't find anything in the manual and have had a good look on forums
Spheric El
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When slicing are you talking about the 1-8 buttons in edit mode?
If so try the kp3 editor software instead of standard sd card USB storage device transfer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: