Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS-20 legacy controller, output question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westikle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: MS-20 legacy controller, output question Reply with quote

Hey all,

Anyone with the legacy controller, can you get sound out the headphone jack or signal out? I'm not having any luck, but am using the iMS-20 iPad app, not the legacy edition software. When I bought this thing I was under the impression it was the mini (like a lot of folks it's seems), but the iPad app has made it priceless now! I'm working on a project to make it portable and have some small speakers integrated into it. Just wondering why I can't get any signal out. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Wes
monotrip

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MS20-Controller Hardware does ONLY MIDI!!!
and only outputs MIDI.

DO NOT try to input any Audio- or Voltage signals!!!!!
It will most probably damage the controller.

The Headphone and Signal jack are only there to make the MIDI-connection in the DAW-Plug-In.

Hope this answers your question Smile
KLC MS-20 + MS-20 MIDI-Controller, Polysix, MonoPoly, Wavestation // DS-10 // monotribe, monotron delay / SQ-1 / Volca Beats, Volca Kick // iPad Pro 12.9: iMS-20, iElectribe, Gadget, iWavestation iDS-20 // DAW: Reaper, Tracktion, McMillen K-Mix
westikle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does, thank you. i was hoping the audio was re-routed back to the controller from softwar/ipad, and to the headphone jack. no dice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: