Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iMS-20 + legacy controller = audio out where?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westikle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: iMS-20 + legacy controller = audio out where? Reply with quote

I posted this in the legacy section but thought it might get a quicker response here.

Hey all,

Anyone with the legacy controller, can you get sound out the headphone jack or signal out? I'm not having any luck, but am using the iMS-20 iPad app, not the legacy edition software. When I bought this thing I was under the impression it was the mini (like a lot of folks it's seems), but the iPad app has made it priceless now! I'm working on a project to make it portable and have some small speakers integrated into it. Just wondering why I can't get any signal out. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Wes
slug

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MS20iC is only a MIDI controller, it has no audio facility at all so you need to use an external sound card or system output. You can still virtually do the trick of routing the headphone output into an input for example, but all must be done via external audio device.
westikle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh ok. so no audio signal is being rerouted back from the ipad to the midi controller. i kinda figured the signal out was there for patching purposes, but the headphone jack had me confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: