Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Recording Vocoded Audio' FAQ not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hudba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: "Recording Vocoded Audio' FAQ not working Reply with quote

Have TritonStudio, v2.0.0 installed. I've followed the KorgUSA Product Support FAQ PDF step by step, multiple times, still cannot get to record via sequencer. I am able to setup/use the vocoder otherwise, without recording, to play around with it. I have been sequencing with the Triton successfully for some time. Have tried multiple variations in the vocoder recording steps , can't get to work. Tried first setting tracks 1 & 2 to I-E012, then proceed as per the FAQ; tried other things. I don't know if there are some assumed details I'm just not getting. I'm monitoring indiv out 1&2- do I also monitor L/R for certain steps?
- NOTE: for some reason at "Next, we set up the recording parameters", step 3, I never have the option to set "Source BUS" to IFX2, it only gives me L/R or 1/2, even though I did set the initial Global mic Analogue in to IFX2, and routed TRACK 1 to IFX2 with the last chain IFX5 to 1/2, just like the PDF states. I'm suspecting there is some hangup with the BUS settings somewhere, either via the IFX settings and/or the track 2 that's supposed to be the modulator, but can't figure it out.
-About ready to give up and just record with and external recorder and use the WAV of my recording to sample back to the Triton.
THANKS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: