Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remove/Replace wooden end caps on Triton Studio 88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sareedco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Remove/Replace wooden end caps on Triton Studio 88 Reply with quote

I purchased a used Triton Studio 88 that is in perfect condition, except that one of the wooden end caps was badly damaged during shipment. I have searched the internet, but cannot find instructions for removing them. Can anyone provide or point me to information on how to do this? Also, does anyone know of a source that may have replacement end caps in stock available for sale? My father can probably duplicate the wood, but I'm not sure where we would get the metallic gold paint to match.

Thanks!
jbeliz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Triton Studio does not have wooden end caps like the Kronos they are plastic unless you are planning on making some and modifying them to fit, you might still find some used on the internet.
sareedco

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been searching the internet but so far haven't found any. What is interesting is that there are plenty available for the Trinity and Pro-X, but not for the Studio. They are definitely made of wood, at least on the Studio 88. I know this because the one that is damaged is split right down the middle. They are just painted metallic gold to match the rest of the unit.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about asking a cabinet maker for a quote on making a replacement, or reparing the original?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: