Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe Sampler 2 Importing SD card .all file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bad juman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Electribe Sampler 2 Importing SD card .all file Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

I've recently purchased the new Electribe Sampler 2 and cant seem to import my samples from a SD card. I have named and categorised all my samples correctly and they're all in the relevant folders but for some reason its not showing them when I try to import them.

The correct folders and sub folders within the formatted SD card are all displayed but then when I actually go into a relevant folder ("Kick") they're all blank and not showing the samples....

Do I have to do something with an .all file?....or is this a fault?

Many thanks Rolling Eyes
Steeplemouth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download Brakio's sample manager and use that to create a .all file containing your samples, then save the .all file to your SD card and go to the Import Sample menu and select the .all file. Once you have done this your samples will be accessible. Don't forget to export all samples at the end of your session and this will save your sample set as the default .all file and they will still be there next time you switch your E2S on.
musicmagus
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Electribe Sampler 2 Importing SD card .all file Reply with quote

bad juman wrote:
Hello Guys,

........ but then when I actually go into a relevant folder ("Kick") they're all blank and not showing the samples....

Do I have to do something with an .all file?....or is this a fault?

Many thanks Rolling Eyes

Check that your samples are compatible with the E2s?

You should be able to load individual samples off the card no problem, as long as they are the right file type.

from the e2s FAQ:

- What file formats can be loaded as samples?

You can import and use WAV format audio files.
- Sampling frequency: no restriction
- Bit depth: 16 / 24-bit
- Mono / Stereo: both are supported
ospydero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Try unzipping it again Reply with quote

I had this exact problem tonight. Long story short, I simply downloaded and re-extracted the files, and it worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: