Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with poly800 mk1 backup battery mod ASAP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chikenmastaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:26 am    Post subject: Need help with poly800 mk1 backup battery mod ASAP! Reply with quote

Hello korg forum,

I have a poly800 mk1, but one of the earlier models, without any backup battery of any kind. And I can confirm, no solder pads, no battery mark, nothing. So I'm adding the backup battery mod, since I only plan to use it plugged in. I've pieced together most of the information for it from various forms (I've already removed R1 and D1). The issue is that the analog.no link that would probably have pictures of the mod is dead! and not on the wayback machine. I cannot find images anywhere. But the language for where to attach the leads of the battery is a bit ambiguous: they say the junction between R1 and D1, but do they mean where they are closest to one another, or where they are connected by a trace?

Tldr; can someone send me a picture of a backup battery mod for their poly800 mk1 early revision? Im confused where the leads for the battery connect
hephiroth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you watched this video? Might be of help!

https://youtu.be/gUfq93PSuzk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: