Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXB MOSS slots on Triton Rack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
street

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: EXB MOSS slots on Triton Rack Reply with quote

I understand that the preset bank for the MOSS on the Triton Rack is bank F. Is it possible to load MOSS presets on other banks than F?
street

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost a month passes and not a single reply for a simple question on a Korg forum. Confused Shocked
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know not ... I have a Triton Extreme but never had the MOSS (so no F bank).

However, I'm sure it should be stated in the manual.

I cannot check from here, but I think I implemented PCG Tools to also prevent copying from/to bank F from/to another bank.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fodendeyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: EXB MOSS slots on Triton Rack Reply with quote

street wrote:
I understand that the preset bank for the MOSS on the Triton Rack is bank F. Is it possible to load MOSS presets on other banks than F?

No you can only have Moss sounds in bank F. If you need to save more patches than 128 you will have to save and load from disk.

F
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: