Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa4x: Where is it made?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese market is useful for common users only if you certainly know form advance the genuine item you're searching for
and just trying to save cost choosing to purchase from them since their selling profit is very lower than others !
If the genuine item is from Japan or an American factory that has shifted production in China then you can find a reasonably
lower price , but if the wanted item has a worldwide cost of average 50$ and you decide to buy it for 5$ then be definately
sure that you will get a fake clone of very lower specifications and quality , this is the rule there and everywhere else.
I deal with many decent providers from there and by 98% I get what I've really asked for and the same do almost the
95% of brand factories worldwide and many of them have already shifted their production there.

Therefore if you want to buy an arranger in a cheaper price then learn to compromise that Chinese third-party
manufacturers will always participate , otherwise Pa3/4X cost should be at 6000 $ , and if Korg/KorgPa is determined to
maintain high quality production line , then be sure that will fulfill it !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
tkarlmann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
Contrary I control and manage the whole production , I benchmark every imported component series , and I don't give
a dime where everything is made and many times for instance I had prefered Chinese Infineon than Fairchild or International Rectifier if benchmarks in my lab are closer to my demands , this is the reality outside of any racism
complex , to get what you've asked and paid for ! Workers of any nationality always do what they are ordered to , I've seen many times European assembling personel to be more worse than Chinese , and also have seen expensive highest tech space equipment from China that is equal or
superior to USA specs , so IMO you get what you've paid in any equipment device , wherever it's made , this is the rule and in any other case just blame the brand you've dealt with !

Wow! It seems as if you are a complete sell-out or brainwashed or both. I can cite just as many examples of the reverse. (and I think you know this too.) YMMV
tkarlmann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
Chinese market is useful for common users only if you certainly know form advance the genuine item you're searching for
and just trying to save cost choosing to purchase from them since their selling profit is very lower than others !
If the genuine item is from Japan or an American factory that has shifted production in China then you can find a reasonably lower price , but if the wanted item has a worldwide cost of average 50$ and you decide to buy it for 5$ then be definately sure that you will get a fake clone of very lower specifications and quality , this is the rule there and everywhere else. I deal with many decent providers from there and by 98% I get what I've really asked for and the same do almost the 95% of brand factories worldwide and many of them have already shifted their production there.

Therefore if you want to buy an arranger in a cheaper price then learn to compromise that Chinese third-party manufacturers will always participate , otherwise Pa3/4X cost should be at 6000 $ , and if Korg/KorgPa is determined to maintain high quality production line , then be sure that will fulfill it !

And can you tell me how much of that premium for "made in the USA" is due to currency manipulation and managers' stock holdings? If you CHOOSE to buy pirated parts from Chinese vendors, then do so, but I wouldn't brag about it -- it makes you appear foolish. The mere fact that there are many Chinese vendors who may do a good job or have the right price is not the entire equation. An example: Have you ever received Chinese prototypes that seem to work just fine only to discover that their Production Quality is poor? That's pretty much a known from my experience. Then the hidden costs start, because you need to "hold their hand" in order to fix THEIR problems. Um, then where did all that "cost savings" go? Pffft! Too late to have it "Made in USA" then.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us a brake ... did I ever said "pirated" components ?
I get only genuine and in lowest price , that's the obvious here , I'm very capable of benchmarking precisely
any electronic component not to mention that I belong to a team that have the infrastructure and knowledge
of manufacturing semiconductors , you're certainly not in the slightest position to criticise experts so just look
of your own business , watch your mouth and respect forum members since here is not your facebook !
You seem polarized up to your bones with "your USA" that is not the only country with high technology manufacturers
and this discussion will lead nowhere , so you'd better remain in topic's subject and just write your opinion ...
I've run out of available time for this !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
tkarlmann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:

I've run out of available time for this !

Me too.
John86045

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
John86045

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China worldwide limits are increasing every day and there is modify in its global development. Its trade has improved and is really diversified and resourceful. It is receiving more professional and is adapting to a collection of approaches with the use of multiple global sourcing mechanisms. There are generally different kinds of a framework like classification, structured model, which are these days been modified by the industries to improve their production and are a different source of outsourcing mechanism for international trade. Because of all these China is a perfect source of global trade.
Thanks & regards,
John Pitter
Acheter En Chine |Fabriquer En Chine |Sourcing Chine
Snoopy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkarlmann wrote:
... The Chinese are not our friends, folks!...

Hi,

they aren´t mine, too.

Like the USA "first", especially with their present president Wink

With a smile from germany Wink

PA4X MUSIKANT, OS 3.1.0, PKG-Version
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: