Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues with RPPR and tracks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Issues with RPPR and tracks Reply with quote

Hey all, I am having no luck getting RPPR to work correctly.

I have created a pattern and assigned it to a key, and this works by itself. However, I am using the sequencer like a combination with the keyboard split into sections with different sounds. For instance, I might have bass in the lower octave, then a couple octaves of piano and a couple octaves of strings. Each track is assigned to MIDI channel 1. That is the only way all of the sound in the combination play without manually changing tracks. If there is another way, please let me know.

The RPPR pattern I am using spans 3 octaves of notes. I have assigned the RPPR pattern to a key and a specific track but the pattern plays through all the sounds I have assigned across the keys instead of playing on just the track/sound I tried to assign it to which is strings. If I change the MIDI channel of the strings to channel 2 for instance, I no longer hear it though.

When I record a song with each track assigned to its own MIDI channels, all sounds can be heard during playback, but in this mode I am having no luck hearing anything but MIDI channel 1.

Looking for ideas on how to get this to work. Hope I have explained it clearly enough. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: