Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Beats - Hi Toms don't seem to be working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fcreature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject: Volca Beats - Hi Toms don't seem to be working Reply with quote

Hi Korg Forums,

I just got my Volca Beats two days ago secondhand and overall I am having a blast with it with my Keys.

I don't remember when it started, but last night I noticed that my hi tom makes no sound at all, on every knob setting I can try. If I have stutter, I can actually activate the low tom with the hi tom key, but it fades out and sounds exactly like the low tom while getting quieter. It seems like pressing the hi tom key by itself makes a very very very faint low buzz noise. Perhaps it's not getting enough power or similar?

The only thing I can think that might have happened is I dropped the Beats about two feet onto my carpeted floor. I honestly don't know if it was an issue or not before that, but either way that's the only thing I can think of that might have knocked something loose.

Has anyone here repaired a Beats issue like this or could maybe point me in the right direction to fixing it? Preferably without having to take it to get repaired by a third party somewhere.

Here is a video of my issue
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: