Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDD Emu & USB Flash Drives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubbaDubbaDoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: FDD Emu & USB Flash Drives Reply with quote

Hey Korg users!!

I am attempting to use a floppy drive emulator on my X3.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5-144MB-Floppy-Disk-Drive-to-USB-Emulator-Simulation-For-Musical-Keyboard-USA-/282131589382?hash=item41b05a6906:g:rjIAAOSwawpXrDpK

I have scoured the internet for days looking for a 2GB low profile usb flash drive like the sandisk cruzer mini usb flash drive, but cannot find any anywhere. The reason I am particular about low profile drive is to prevent an accidental breakage from a larger, longer thumb drive that will protrude beyond the perimeter of my synth.
Memory capacity does not need to exceed 2GB as the floppy emulator will only read up to 1000 1.44mb floppy disks e.g. 1.44GB. To use any usb drives with more than 2gb memory is a waist.

I will use a larger drive if I have to, but I am hopeful there is someone here that can help me out on where to find and buy exactly what I am after.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: