Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cubase AI 9 Update from Cubase AI 4/5/6/7/8 for 10$

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Cubase AI 9 Update from Cubase AI 4/5/6/7/8 for 10$ Reply with quote

for a limited time, Cubase AI 9 Update from Cubase AI 4/5/6/7/8 for 10$

i'm very happy now Smile just bought it ^_^

now i have Cubase AI 9
wma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valid until: 31/03/2018
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So no rush, then?
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great way of thinking, this way they dont have to support older versions that long...
wma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my use for daw is not deep, i use it in a very simple way and i rarely do click on record, just for entertainment, and often i use demo versions and make a format every about three months so i be able to use the demo versions again

i upgraded the cubase ai 9 from ai 6 version that i can't remember how did the licence got into my steinberg account before some years ago .. the only daw i owned before the ableton live 8 lite which can with the novation impulse 61 and it's very limited on the side the in a session i can't insert more the 4 effects amoung all the track i'm using, i believe cubase offers more room for insert effects in their ai version, still downloading it

i've read before that cubase has issues that are not resolved and lack good supporting maybe, but with respect to me it's not affecting me as i don't go deep in the daw and i using mostly to host virtual instruments and apply effects - very basic use. it was a good deal for me to have what i need for cheap
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you share the link to where you found this?

Thanks

Jeremykeys
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too little too late. I was a loyal Cubase user, bought a version, then a year later wanted to update. Contacted them for the update price, and they said the version was too old to go the update route. I told them I bought it from an authorized dealer, and registered my warranty with them, but they didn't care.

So, screw 'em. I moved over to Sonar, who offered a competitive upgrade to any other company's version for $49.00, and never looked back. When a company tries to screw me over, I protest with my wallet. It was the 4th or 5th version of Cubase I had bought, but now, I will happily give my money to Roland instead.

..Joe
wma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeremykeys wrote:
Can you share the link to where you found this?

Thanks

Jeremykeys

hello, it's when you sign in into your steinberg account - my steinberg - just seek within the tabs, named 'vouchers' and you will see the offer to update
wma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Gerardi wrote:
Too little too late. I was a loyal Cubase user, bought a version, then a year later wanted to update. Contacted them for the update price, and they said the version was too old to go the update route. I told them I bought it from an authorized dealer, and registered my warranty with them, but they didn't care.

So, screw 'em. I moved over to Sonar, who offered a competitive upgrade to any other company's version for $49.00, and never looked back. When a company tries to screw me over, I protest with my wallet. It was the 4th or 5th version of Cubase I had bought, but now, I will happily give my money to Roland instead.

..Joe

hello, sorry you had a bad experience with them, it's weird that also sometimes they give the update offer for the AI for free but couldn't grant you an update before - sonar is good too - they have a basic version that is very cheap i was going to get it before i noticed about the cubase offer
KJandKT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMA - great find! You can find this offer by logging into your steinberg account. Go to "my products" and click on the voucher tab - the offer should be in there.

Have a blessed day!
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very strange. I don't see a voucher tab. I'm in the "my products" part of my Steinburg account.
This is something that I really want, too.
Do I have to enter my download access code or something first?
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
KJandKT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy,

I'm not sure - you might want to contact Steinberg. It was under "My Products" and then I pressed the voucher tab and the offer was there...
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. I just did that.
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: