Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCG file readily available by artist or song name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayneh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: PCG file readily available by artist or song name Reply with quote

I have spent countless hours surfing internet looking for the song titles for download .it seems it would be great to find these things in one location. . . Hey PCG file sharing site would be Wonderful Smile
Is it possible I could get some sound sample for Bon Jovi You Give Love a Bad Name?
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon, audora.ca will have this kind of thing. One stop shop, free sounds and paid and you can make requests too!
wayneh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for that information. Sure seems like that's exactly what we need. Any idea where I could purchase or download a patch for Bon Jovi You Give Love a Bad Name? I'm struggling trying to find that Cascade sweeping sound that is in the beginning. I really need this file . . Thank you for any and all help you in this matter. Looking forward to the audora site
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayneh wrote:
Thank you so much for that information. Sure seems like that's exactly what we need. Any idea where I could purchase or download a patch for Bon Jovi You Give Love a Bad Name? I'm struggling trying to find that Cascade sweeping sound that is in the beginning. I really need this file . . Thank you for any and all help you in this matter. Looking forward to the audora site

Funny enough, I've been in the process of making an 80's / 90's sound pack which includes that song. The purpose of the package is to provide the entire set of sounds for the whole song, not just a single sound.

Anyway, it's complete now, but I'm finalizing the website and legal stuff, but if you really need that sound early, send me an email at dave.champagne1@gmail.com and we can figure out something!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: