Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kaoss pad 3 plus akai software....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomadzi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: kaoss pad 3 plus akai software.... Reply with quote

hi everybody...Smile I'm looking for a help to hook akai software(DAW) with kaoss pad3...I mean I would like record effects from KP into my DAW....

im Using MacBook Pro 2016, apogee duet 2

i have tried to do that in many different ways but cannot find whats I'm doing wrong please help....thx
Spheric El
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
What are you trying to effect?
DAW tracks, KP noises or something else?
tomadzi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there Smile
...so im trying effect DAW tracks or effect samples recorded in the DAW for example if I got some kind of pad or synth recorded on the track I would like change that sample using for ex some kind of effects as a reverb or delay and record it
Spheric El
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi .Sorry about the late reply - I've been offline.
It looks like your interface is one stereo in and one stereo out..This isn't helpful . It would be better to have and extra output so to monitor your master buss ,while feeding your kp with a send buss .
I don't use software so I'm not the best person to answer this ( Embarassed ) but you could consider controlling your DAW with midi via the pad. Set up a reverb in the daw ,latch somesoftware controls to your kp touch screens x & y CC controls ..ie work out how to assign midi CCs to your software ,await input then swipe either vertical or horizontal to assign control of your pad for desired control like send or hpf. Then record this control info to your daw .
This may all sound too complicated if its new to you. But as far as straight audio of said daw through kp effects back to daw - I'm having trouble thinking of a way with your (nice but ) minimal interface.
Maybe someone else can chime in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: