Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding .kmp files to korg pa900

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Adding .kmp files to korg pa900 Reply with quote

Being new to this forum, and not in touch with the already existing forum threads, i would like to request some of the senior members of this forum to let me know as to how to load the .kmp files that i made from the Yamaha packs through sampling.

Can anyone guide me the step by step process on loading the .kmp files. I am very eager to load the .kmp files of some of the best indian voices that i made for korg pa900.

Thanks in advance!
Daibang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There.
Try with Sound edit--->Press record
This should open sampler later press menu and you will see some options.
That should help you to load kmp files
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Adding .kmp files to korg pa900 Reply with quote

Dear All,

Finally i found an easy way to load .kmp file into korg pa900. All you have to is collect .kmp file. Do the following procedure.
Press Sound>Record>Drop down>Import> Choose .kmp file from usb> Load>Sure> Yes> Menu> Multi sample> Check keys for loaded sound>go to top drop down>Write. First part is over in loading a .kmp and allocating a RAM number. Next step is to choose a suitable layer: Choosing a layer is explained below.

Sound> Drop down>Init> Choose any layer*>Yes>Menu>sound Basic>Osc Basic>Choose RAM>Choose loaded sound (High)>Repeat the same for Low Also> Play the keys to hear the loaded .kmp > Drop down> write sound> choose any user bank number >OK>Yes>Done
Go to select sound on the right side of the keyboard and call up the sound loaded from the user bank and behold your sound is there.

For plucked instruments choose either piano layer(sound) or guitar (sound) and for strings kind of category choose strings only to attribute the properties of the layer to the would be loading sound just to hear your loading sound in a smooth way. Later you can change the properties as per your requirements. Also you can create your own performances with the sound loaded.
I wish all the budding sound engineers Cheers to do more of sampling!

Precautions:
1. While choosing a layer, copy the desired sound to the user and select the same a layer from which the to be loaded sound will take its sound parameters.
I wish to write making .kmp files in my next thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: