Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP, my electribe 2 doesn't work after update 2.02 :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lelucax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: HELP, my electribe 2 doesn't work after update 2.02 :( Reply with quote

Hi people,

Let me explain my distress, 5 days ago I bought a second hand grey Electribe 2 Music Station (who worked perfectly) I decided to reboot the Electribe 2 Music Station to get the Electribe 2 Sampler Version.

So, I did it and it worked perfectly.. I was on Electribe 2 Sampler version 1.06, all was pretty nice, I was happy.

But I decided to updated the Electribe Sampler 1.06 to 2.02...
And here we go, my fatal error was that I didn't see I needed to upgraded at 1.19 before upgrated to 2.02.. Sad

And now I've an Electribe who didn't want to work anymore, when I push "Power On" I immediatly get a message who say "Software Update" and when I press "Enter" I've a "Error No File" message.. it looks like my electribe is dead Sad

please say me that I can fix that problem...

here's a video to see what I mean: https://youtu.be/DTQ5lN-kvRk

thanks you very much in advance for your help..
Z7A

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try updating to the synth latest version instead. KORG knows people have been doing the firmware swap and if you are lucky it is looking for the correct version. If it still does not find the file make sure it is in the right folder. Or see if it accepts the 1.19 version.
Lelucax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved with an other sd card and this firmware https://piscue.com/korg-electribe-2-downgrade-from-2-02/ <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: