Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moog subsequent 37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Moog subsequent 37 Reply with quote

I was hoping Moog would do this, a Sub37 with cv but why is it limited to 2000 pieces. I think it would be a best seller. To bad it hits when my cash flow is all tied up.
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's link, but still haven't found any sound demos.
Subsequent 37

I actually prefer the look of the Sub37 this one just doesn't look organic enough, kind of sterile looking.

Edit to add without creating a reply. The more I look at it the more I like it. I know I said it looked kind of sterile but it is growing on me!
Hooked On Sonics

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it begins ... tanks low ... time for GAS
Korg Kronos II - Instant Karma's Gonna Get You, Synth Wars - The Rise of the KARP 2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, KARP & Odyessey, Moog One - The Poly Menace, Vintage 2016 Model D, Voyager of Sinbad XL, Fooger Family of Six, Three Mothers Like No Others, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, MoogClaraVox, Criklon V2, in living color, Elektron RytmII Avenue, Neuman U67
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooked On Sonics wrote:
And so it begins ... tanks low ... time for GAS

I know what you mean. I keep looking around trying to see if there is anything I can sell. I think the descriptions make it sound even better then the Sub 37 which I would love to have. I am surprised as i though there would be a bit more discussion on this but it is early, probably see more once some sounds are posted up somewhere.
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bertotti wrote:
I am surprised as i though there would be a bit more discussion on this but it is early, probably see more once some sounds are posted up somewhere.

I'm suffering from "Analogue Fatigue" at the moment - I had my chance to pick one of several recently - Oberheim, Dave Smith, Arturia, Korg, and even Behringer, but I wasn't convinced enough to buy any of them (I ended up returning both the Korg Odyssey and Minilogue after a few days due to faults)

Although the Subsequent seems to be a great little synth and a very tempting purchase, I think I have enough of what I need Shocked Shocked Sad
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadwave wrote:
Bertotti wrote:
I am surprised as i though there would be a bit more discussion on this but it is early, probably see more once some sounds are posted up somewhere.

I'm suffering from "Analogue Fatigue" at the moment - I had my chance to pick one of several recently - Oberheim, Dave Smith, Arturia, Korg, and even Behringer, but I wasn't convinced enough to buy any of them (I ended up returning both the Korg Odyssey and Minilogue after a few days due to faults)

Although the Subsequent seems to be a great little synth and a very tempting purchase, I think I have enough of what I need Shocked Shocked Sad

Well for me ignorance is bliss, without the experience you have with analog its all new to me. Things you miss I didn't know existed so I'm easier to please. Now How much plasma do I need to donate? hahaha Laughing
Hooked On Sonics

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO this is the best web streaming fest we have seen to date by any company, Moog did an amazing job coordinating and streaming these classes, speakers, and jams ... extremely WELL DONE!!!

https://live.moogfest.com/facilities/240
Korg Kronos II - Instant Karma's Gonna Get You, Synth Wars - The Rise of the KARP 2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, KARP & Odyessey, Moog One - The Poly Menace, Vintage 2016 Model D, Voyager of Sinbad XL, Fooger Family of Six, Three Mothers Like No Others, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, MoogClaraVox, Criklon V2, in living color, Elektron RytmII Avenue, Neuman U67
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moog review SubSequent 37

I like it, so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: