Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA 588

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M_Hopkins

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: PA 588 Reply with quote

I am having trouble with the PA 588. In the middle of a song it will randomly change keys. We play with an orchestra and choir and this is very difficult to play with. I am not sure what is happening. Has anyone else had this problem? Can someone tell me how to fix this issue?
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you load a lot of styles? I've had some weird behaviour with a PA500 (same OS as PA588) some years ago because of memory issues. The OS doesn't warn you about being 'full'. It just starts to act weird. My instument started to 'hang' because of it. So maybe try deleting some styles you never use and see if that helps. Maybe a factory reset can also help. Don't forget to make a backup before you start deleting / resetting.... Good luck!

Play in style. Wink
M_Hopkins

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can definitely try that! The songs were uploaded about 2 years ago and this issue just started to happen. Would that issue still be the case?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: