Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Filter and EQ on Edit Drum kit, undo and transpose

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpjoshua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Filter and EQ on Edit Drum kit, undo and transpose Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to Krome. Was using MoXF. I have few queries.

1.Is there Filter and EQ on Drum kit edit mode? Basically I am creating my own drum kit using various samples. I would like to edit each drum key according to my taste using filter and EQ but could not find it.

2. How to undo my last action? at the moment i am restarting the instrument to do that. is there any option to do undo?

3. Can I assign transpose on the assignable buttons or anywhere on the panel board buttons?

could you please share your inputs?

Thanks
lucasmdoc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. This one I don't really get it, are you using drum kit in what mode? Combi, Seq or Prog?

2. The button Compare will return the settings to the moment when you first got into the program, combi or song so you can see the changes. To undo something I usually move into next (program/combi/song) and return, this will restart my latest changes before I press Write. I don't know if Krome have a undo last action button, never heard of it.

3. Does SW1/SW2 buttons can do that for you? Those are the only buttons that can quickly transpose (if you don't use a switch pedal of course).
To do so, go to page, controllers, SW1/SW2 and assign the function of Octave Up or Octave Down to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: