Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue and friends!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 am    Post subject: Minilogue and friends! Reply with quote

Feel free to share yours too!

PS: almost forgot pics of these for muh babay:

Last edited by John01W on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice collection and Wall! And an OB6, I would so love one of those but not enough spare cash. I did however download the OBxa software and it sounds amazing.

Is that a standtastic stand? Looks like it works out well.
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bertotti wrote:
Very Nice collection and Wall! And an OB6, I would so love one of those but not enough spare cash. I did however download the OBxa software and it sounds amazing.

Is that a standtastic stand? Looks like it works out well.

Thanks, I've heard that software sounds great! OB6 = Nostalgia generating, dream synth! Beautiful sounding(or evil), built like a tank and looks wicked! OB6 = Masterpiece!

That Minilogue, seems that's it's getting even greater appreciation out there now in synth circles for it's sound/power/value. Korg, you did so good on the Minilogue, I hope you have the wisdom to keep supporting it...you did a GREAT JOB on it, and you've been GREAT about feature enhancements and support. I think it will be a future analog classic, I really do. Keep up the upgrades please(seq transpose, polychain, LFO option in program settings where LFO can mode shape of 1, 2 or both Oscillators).

Sounds great through the Eventide in the rack! Most Analogs of today have effects to enhance...though ML is old school in that regard, I think it encourages you to experiment with effects. The Eclipse makes it shine like crazy!

Yup it's a standtastic stand....I LOVE IT! NO BOUNCE whatsoever, rock solid, totally tweakable configs and looks awesome(IMO anyway)
sutekh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Don't know much about the OB-6, but you've got 3 generations of the most awesome Korgs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: