Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Minilogue - Slider Malfunction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjacevedo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Korg Minilogue - Slider Malfunction Reply with quote

Sad Slider is defaulting to a value and not responding. I noticed this since all of my patches are out of tone and as soon as I change the slider function to late say "portamento" the tuning gets corrected. It oscillates kinda random back and forth and it is not responding to my movement.

I cant disable the slider, I can only assign it to another parameter which creates another issue.

Is there anyway that I can disable the slider completely? Or can I assign it too nothing?

The only work around is to assign it to the Delay Feedback or time and disable the delay. However, I wish to use the delay and it is time consuming to edit patches with this issue.

Does anybody know how I can disable this? Please help
slug

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst case scenario you could open it up the Minilogue and inspect it. It appears to have a rudimentary return spring, maybe yours is not seated well and that is giving a bad output? Here is the Markus Fuller teardown starting at the section showing the control inside:

https://youtu.be/ra76YaZqjaI?t=10m47s

hvhvhv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg Minilogue - Slider Malfunction Reply with quote

cjacevedo wrote:
Sad Slider is defaulting to a value and not responding. I noticed this since all of my patches are out of tone and as soon as I change the slider function to late say "portamento" the tuning gets corrected. It oscillates kinda random back and forth and it is not responding to my movement.

I cant disable the slider, I can only assign it to another parameter which creates another issue.

Is there anyway that I can disable the slider completely? Or can I assign it too nothing?

The only work around is to assign it to the Delay Feedback or time and disable the delay. However, I wish to use the delay and it is time consuming to edit patches with this issue.

Does anybody know how I can disable this? Please help

Damn. Exactly the same problem - slider is dead (except delay time and feedback), lots of patches were out of tune...
Any ideas about this error?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: