Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sampling trigger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pconsta1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Sampling trigger Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone can help me with how to set up a sample that when I press a key it triggers the sample on and then I can press the same key to trigger it off. I know there is the hold check box to run through the entire sample, but I don't want that. And I can't hold down the key while playing. So I need to be able to trigger the sample on and then trigger it to turn off later. Thanks for any help.
Thank you,
Paul
pete.m

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

Here is a possible workaround. What you could do is to make a program consisting of two samples - the one you mention, and a silent one (by which I mean, just a brief recording of silence). Then, set the program to be 'mono'. Using the hold function that you mentioned, you could hit the key with the sample that you want to hear, and let it run for as long as you want, and then just touch the 'silent' sample key to stop the first one from sounding. You'll be using two keys, rather than the one which you'd like, but the two keys would at least be adjacent.
Drummond

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressing the compare button also stops any sample that is playing.
Korg Kronos 88 (288gb+3gb), Korg Kronos X 61, Alesis Fusion 6HD (60gb+384mb), Hammond XK1c, Moog Slim Phatty, Behringer Model D, Access Virus B, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation X-Station 61, Korg Trinity Pro (with Solo-Tri), Compac Univox II, Casio MT600 and PT82.
pconsta1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your replies. I will try both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: