Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reliable services to transport my Kronos internationally

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lateralus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 am    Post subject: Reliable services to transport my Kronos internationally Reply with quote

I am looking to transport my Korg Kronos 2 88 key internationally from India to US. Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable services (packers movers) that can transport the Korg internationally? [/u]
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used this company in 2011 to ship 88 key Korg triton extreme from south east asia. India is on their shipment origin list.
I put the Keyboard in a heavy duty keyboard case and padded it with styrofoam and a thick blanket with some cardboard. Better to pack it in a keyboard design heavy duty transport case. I got mine from "Gator cases", made specifically for transporting keyboards.

https://www.shipnex.com/default.aspx

They used DHL to pick up my shipmemt and a mix of Philippines airlines and DHL ground transport to deliver in USA.
I had one of three boxes delayed because it was misrouted to Tahiti. I had my original Hawaii shipping label still on the box and they read that instead of the new lable. The closest they could get it to Hawaii was Tahiti. So i got a call from the shippers who asked where it was actually going and they found the new label and confirmed with me to send it to my correct destination. The box got to my door 2 days later after sorting out the 3 week delay confusion.

Be careful to have no other labels or address markings on the box except for what pertains to the current shipping information.

I set up for ocean freight but ended up getting a mix of air freight and ground transport because the origin country did not have the right ocean shipping options. If your country has all shipping options, they will go with your choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: