Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another midi post...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tusks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Another midi post... Reply with quote

Hello, I am a guitarist and new to this arcane synth science, but I've just bought me a 2000B for my home studio and I'm loving it. But I know nothing about certain things....

I've been reading the manual, and lots of posts, and still no answer,

My issue is receiving midi dumps.

Mac user, I've gotten Sysex Lib, I've set the global parameters on the MS to what they should be.

I've made a couple of patches, sent them via Sysex, they appear.. I can just click them, and I see the MS saying receiving, and they are usable, exactly as I created them.

So I get a bunch of syses files/patches(36kb etc), some from this site, or from korg, and I've dumped them in my sysex library.

I click one, and I can see the MS saying receiving, but when it's all done, nothing, just the standard factory settings.

Why is this, when I can send my own made patches back and forth between this software and the ms.

Thankyou
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: