Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

minilogue routing audio back in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: minilogue routing audio back in Reply with quote

Has anyone done this? I was reading about it and it is suggested to use a boost pedal on the incoming audio to really hear the effect. i have an RC Booster guitar pedal and was thinking of giving it a try. I am curious what others have done and what you got out of it. Thanks!
oodA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, There is a thread about the audio in

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=113534&highlight=minilogue

I've tried to reroute the sound from the minilogue then to the minilogue, but you will need to use a mixtable otherwhise you wont be able to pickup the signal elsewhere than through headphones input

Be careful though, since you can have extreme feedback

Ho and to hear the audio in, you will need to press a key on the keyboard. It's quite strange, so better you know before fiddling around not hearing anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: