Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help, Keys pressure seems broken.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thanMan102

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Help, Keys pressure seems broken. Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

I got a problem maybe some of you can help me out with. Multiple keys (mostly in two different clusters D-A above and an octave above middle C) have begun to produce either no sound or play at full volume no matter what pressure I put on the key. I would assume it has something to do with a worn out hammer or sensor or something that is causing it but I'm not sure what to pin it to - also it seems weird that it would be a number of keys worn out at the same time.

Just yesterday I replaced the SD card because I was having problems with sounds coming in and out and weird distortion issues - Seems like the old one was corrupted and that fixed all my other issues but not this one. any direction would be great!

It's the 88 key version.
thanMan102

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help!!

Just turned in on today and sound only comes out when I play a C or most of the black keys - no sound from any other white keys.

Same thing as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXAaGkWPFuQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: