Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Midi driver - digital signature

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PPX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Korg Midi driver - digital signature Reply with quote

Hello to you all,

I've just bought myself a Kronos 88 LS and also Cubase Elements 9.
Problem: the Korg driver is impossible to install due to a missing digital signature. Korg Editor is not working, the Kronos can't connect to Cubase (I use midi over USB).

Another problem: I know the workaround to tackle the signature problem (during start up of the pc press F8 and dismiss the digital signature). But then... USB ports are not active.

Anybody else had the same problem and was able to solve this in a decent way?

Thx (btw: Kronos is a beautiful instrument. I already had a Roland Fantom G7 and some old stuff like the Roland D550 and Roland R8 drum machine.. )

Peter.
PPX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Problem solved Reply with quote

To counter the "code 052 windows digital signature problem" I found as a solution:

- download DSEO software (Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider)
- after running the exe, click the option to run your OS in testmode
- restart your computer
- connect Kronos using USB
- driver will install + problem solved
- run dseo.exe again and deselect the testmode option
- restart your computer

Peter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: