Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant copy one variation to another
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
armandoromeu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, had a very busy day, tomorrow afternoon I will send it to you.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way there is a stereo Vibraphone of WavesArt for Pa4X (or Kronos) with velocity layers in the size of
84 Mb (compressed) , for anyone that is interested !
only demo : https://goo.gl/VN21Ps

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V

Last edited by AntonySharmman on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
armandoromeu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for everything Antony. I just sent you a private message with the link to the file. I sent you a small base I'm working on to see if you can find the reason for this problem. Hope to hear for your soon.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've expected ... your style works fine , not only copied var 1 to var 2 , but also copied var1 CV1 to Fill 1 CV1 and Brake CV1.
Workflow is as described :
Workflow wrote:

RECORD/menu/Style Edit/Style Copy
select : current
From Track : All to All

Therefore probably you do something in the wrong way in your Pa4X ...
I've sent Style back to you , modified as described and the link is sent by PM.

Hope this helps

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
armandoromeu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: I was indeed doing something wrong! Reply with quote

I was indeed doing something wrong, very wrong in fact!
I was using the Copy command from the page menu (on right upper corner of screen), not the MENU button on the keyboard.
And I believe that I'm all confused with this instrument. There are several menus (called menu in the guide) but actually different menus. There are several kind of Save and I never really know where I'm saving to. Then there's "write" and also never know exactly where am I writing to. I Write to the Songbook and then items disappear or names are duplicated for no apparent reason. Geez! I'm gonna have a hard time getting used to all these confusing (for me) terms. Hopefully I got my own percussion loops loaded in .wav format and I'm already using them applied to styles. This is one of the most wonderful features of this great instrument. No English or Spanish tutorials for doing this kind of things. All I find are in Arab or Greek which I don't have a clue of what they mean. But lots of trial and errors including some new white hair are getting me in the right track.
Thank you Antony and of all you guys that in one way or another tried to help me with this matter!
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: I was indeed doing something wrong! Reply with quote

armandoromeu wrote:
No English or Spanish tutorials for doing this kind of things.

Not accurate !
This is a Spanish quick guide : http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/manual/0/516/2553/

For advanced editing read this English manual : http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/manual/0/516/2572/
Especially for sampling read from page 456 of downloaded PDF.
Indexer of this PDF is a little complex , for example there is no independent chapter for sampling mode and you have to read all in sequence !

armandoromeu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news. I looked everywhere in the Download page of the PA4X and didn't find that User's guide in Spanish. I personally don't prefer it in Spanish even if it is my native language. But it'll be a lot of help to other friends I have that use the PA4X here in Miami.
Another reason to continue thanking this Forum members and specially you Antony. I'll never be grateful enough, there's only one sensation that is worse than being frustrated, and that's being frustrated and alone in this learning process.
Besides, it's my mistake saying there's no reference in English, I should have said that I didn't find any. But you demonstrated me it wasn't true. And I found very valuable videos by Korg's Frank Tedesco in plain English about programming. This should be told.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then what is this ?
http://cdn.korg.com/us/support/download/files/6b6e405f6f5a1c89850e58b856ce816a.pdf?response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27Pa4X_Guia_Rapida_v2_0_S6.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf%3B&Expires=1503082040&Signature=aiJxOMQM40DRleKSNL0tD5FFbbnUOEUV~alBXLL1CiUSCo1TsgNux9I~2bcmxkXvyzwICTERp4Bld28RNqOjKcr3BNt6Y5XdmTVicswPBWK01aZmVL9JGrnwpal~GKpCeRXAkbKb0zj9cUCL1k4wLJUT0FZ4r440udJMUJi7l2lTxLz7z2AgXRX7iz-2~XpNqpvEMjmUJvNeo2xLMIl1U2h97j0-kVINqqHf5LoNsSs~Y66RfIKmhTUEoEm27H6t6q-gWhDULaWSw-S4IXD2ggt4b7lbTOB59dvvYRY5yXCggK8ODsdEZJRh7ck6jMJz2p9XhX4~UBoCYNij8CFrFg__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIQGL3XAA7HGZGU6Q

armandoromeu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Access denied Reply with quote

Tried to connect with that link and I receive an "Access denied" error.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were late and link was expired !
Armando , forget it ... I've sent it to your Email ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: