Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Convert Krome files to Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fes357

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Convert Krome files to Kronos Reply with quote

Hi everyone, happy to be in this fórum. I don´t know if this question has been answered before, but is it possible to convert Krome files to Kronos? I´d really want to get the Dan Stesco Jarre packs for Krome, they are great. I have the JMJ Kronos pack, and have a lot of fun playing those combis, but the Krome ones are way more complete covering many other Jarre songs. Thank you all. Cheers.
KronosX73, JD800, DX7, ARP2600, Prologue 16 Nanopad2, Jupiter X, Cubase 8.5, Roland TR08, Model D, Ableton 11, Arturia V Collection 9, Ominsphere 2.8, B System 100, B ARP 2500,SV-2, Roland TR-8s, Drumlogue
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no automatic conversion process but try getting in touch with Dan Stesco directly, he's a very approachable friendly guy. He may have something lying around.
Fes357

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sander, thak you for your answer. I did contact Dan, but he is not in the process of making another JMJ Kronos pack, and despite it can be done, is not easy, and as you say, there is no automatic way of doing it. Cheers.
KronosX73, JD800, DX7, ARP2600, Prologue 16 Nanopad2, Jupiter X, Cubase 8.5, Roland TR08, Model D, Ableton 11, Arturia V Collection 9, Ominsphere 2.8, B System 100, B ARP 2500,SV-2, Roland TR-8s, Drumlogue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: