Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PAS speakers for PA4x and external amplification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobeld@aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: PAS speakers for PA4x and external amplification Reply with quote

I currently use the L/R jacks on the PA4x to send the output of the instrument to an external mixer/amp. I also use the 1/2 jacks for my vocals through the same mixer.

Unfortunately, the venue forces me to put the speakers on either side of me which makes it difficult to hear.

I was thinking of buying the PAS speakers to use as a monitor.

My question is:

Can I use the PAS speaker and the outputs concurrently or does using the PAS speakers turn off the outputs ?
Also, does the PAS speaker have its own physical volume control or is it strictly controlled by the volume knob on the keyboard, the physical sliders and the volume sliders on the display.
Thanks,
Bob Eldridge
Snoopy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: PAS speakers for PA4x and external amplification Reply with quote

bobeld@aol.com wrote:
...Can I use the PAS speaker and the outputs concurrently or does using the PAS speakers turn off the outputs ?...

You can use them simultaniously without any problems Wink

Also, does the PAS speaker have its own physical volume control or is it strictly controlled by the volume knob on the keyboard, the physical sliders and the volume sliders on the display.

Unfortunately the PASS has now own volume controls, it´s controlled by the volume knob of the PA4X

PA4X MUSIKANT, OS 3.1.0, PKG-Version
bobeld@aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for this information, Snoopy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: