Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Akai Rhythm Wolf synced w/Volca Keys, Volca Sample, Volca FM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyperobjeckt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Akai Rhythm Wolf synced w/Volca Keys, Volca Sample, Volca FM Reply with quote

Quick track I put together using the tempo sync of the RW with a few Volcas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORBHpdB0uwU
Neural Tech

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left feedback:

"Off to a good start... love the clarity of the footage. Bobbing my head when the Snare Drum came in and you started opening the filter on that Bass Lead. Fun taking the hi-hat in and out like that. 00:57, I hope that mid-range Lead gets some delay. 1:15, I like that Pad. 1:56, I like the extra layer for the SD. 3:00ish, strange tunings... worked well as an extended Fill the way you did it though, I liked it. Clean ending.

Bravo, nice lil chunk of Techno here!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: