Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLAYER 1 and Player 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: PLAYER 1 and Player 2 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a question,

I use Songbook for my Songs with midifiles, Pa3x have 2 Players i can have one Playing and than in the middle of the 1st song i can load to player 2 another songbook midifile with my STSs but... when i start player 2 the STSs are still the same of the PLAYER 1 and not the ones i programmed to the Songbook Song loaded on 2nd player... can someone tell me if this is ok or if im missing sometihing?
I supposed that each player will load the songbook song and its own preprogrammed STSs right ?

Best regards,

Ruifa
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: PLAYER 1 and Player 2 Reply with quote

ruifa wrote:
I supposed that each player will load the songbook song and its own preprogrammed STSs right ?

No, because "Song select" to Player 2 is no "loading with songbook".

In case you select a song in songbook you are loading settings of these sb-entry to player 1 - in case you make a song select to sequencer 2 your are not in songbook-mode but in sequencer-mode. each time loading songs in sequencer-mode only the sequences are loaded into internal-memory but not settings of STS1 - 4.

You can test this: try to load a song with song-select to sequencer 1 - you will see settings of STS1 - 4 are the same as before.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its always confused me but just now I have been able to get it to work - complete with transposes and STS settings.
Here's how:
Songbook, Select Song, Play.
While its playing use Player 2 Select Button, Songbook, Cancel, Choose Song, Select.
As first song is nearing end slide X Fader, Press Player 2.
Now your STS will change including transpose, lyrics etc.
(PS: Make sure your STS light is on)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: