Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Install of .wsram into Wavestation plug in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhooks80

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Help with Install of .wsram into Wavestation plug in Reply with quote

Hey anyone that can help.

I bought the Wavestation Korg Legacy plug in and then bought a bunch of extra "cards" which is a folder of .wsram a long time ago.

Several years ago I had all of this working the way I wanted, but getting back to playing again and wanted a certain pad on an International Gold card by Vahala, trying to load the .wsram into the Wavestation plug in but no luck. Trying to File>Load Bank. Is this the correct way?

Anyone care to waste their time and help a brother out with some simple instructions? Also wanting to add the Wavestation into Ableton, with these .wsram cards loaded.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For both the standalone and plug-in, do: File | Load | Load RAM1...

According to stuff on the web, only RAM1 should be used for .wsram files.

It will need to be done every time the Wavestation KLC is loaded. However, in: File | Save there is an option "Make Current All RAMs Default" This might be the way to go for the new "card" to be loaded on startup.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: