Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transferring a drum track

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DadaMC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Transferring a drum track Reply with quote

I'm relatively new to the Kronos. Having a great time learning, but I am stuck on this one issue now. I like the drum track that is associated with the Welcome To The Machine synth sound. I don't know how to use the drum track on any other place. I load the Insane FX Drum kit, but it doesn't seem to be the same sound. Xan anyone help?
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know where to find the "drum track" Tab Page for any program/synth sound, then you can enter drum track set up.
A drum track is made up of a drum kit like the one you loaded and also a drum Pattern. You have to have both of those transfered together to have the full drum beat as it were.

Look for the "Basic Vector" tab page of your Program and then you will see the "Drum Track" tab page there. You will see the drum pattern setting and the program drum kit setting.
You seem to have the drum kit program figured out, now you need to match the drum pattern to it.
Drum track tab page has trigger set up, EQ settings and bus options. Once you get into Drum track page, you will have it all worked out. One of the easiest tab pages to figure in Kronos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: